I’ll keep this short because I’m exhausted, and I need to get acclimated to this new time zone. Go to bed earlier, and get up earlier! Should be a piece of cake for me.
I’ll just give you some brief highlights, and I’ll feel in the blanks later…..
- Three days, over 900 miles, three animals, three different lodgings and way too much crap in my car.
- Arrived Michigan today at 1 PM with a temp of 69 degrees.
- Had to eat fast food the whole way because I couldn’t leave the animals in the car. I feel like a blimp.
- Reacquainted myself with Culver’s – my favorite place for butter burgers and frozen custard. And Ashok got pup cups at every stop.
- Had a great Memphis BBQ dinner with some Memphis friends!
- Drugged the cats but then felt so bad for their little drunk furry selves that I decided to just let them cry the rest of the way.
- Am now on Dewey Lake in Dowagiac, MI on the Brown Compound. Beautiful boat ride on the lake and a great home-cooked meal.
- Life is good! Back to work tomorrow. No rest for the weary.
Goodnight…. Hope y’all have a good week.
P.S. Continue to pray for my friends back home and donate, volunteer or help them out! They need it.
Here’s a website for info: laflood2016.com