It’s Monday! I think I’ll start the day in gratitude. Won’t you join me?
I’m grateful for:
- The ability both physically and financially to go do things like I did this weekend. Many times in my life I haven’t had the resources to just unplug like that.
- Friends both near and far that make time for a long chat.
- Sacred and spiritual music that lifts my spirits and connects me to my sweet and powerful Higher Power.
- My sweet, patient Ashok. A friend of mine said, “It’s a beautiful love affair.” She’s right. It is… for both of us.
- The warmth of the summer sun.
- Hair dye.
- My beautiful simple little house that seems to have somehow found me.
- The practice of meditation and all of the teaching resources available with technology.
- Healthy food available in abundance.
- The chance to start over again – every day. Everything is a work in progress.
Have a great Monday, y’all! What are you grateful for?